Berthold Hoffmann is an artist who specializes in silversmithing before being interested in cast iron. Since 1985, in partnership with foundries, he perpetuates local know-how and has been awarded several times at events combining design and handicrafts
From his work close to the sculpture come out unique pieces, exceptional, which fit perfectly in the universe of the kitchen and respond to daily use
- Melt promotes good heat diffusion
- Excellent for prolonged simmering on a low heat
- Natural material for Healthy cooking
- The iron released during cooking is totally harmless
- A indestructible tool to transmit from generation to generation
Precautions for use
Before first use, proceed three times to the socketing to improve the strength of the utensil and reduce the risk of burning food
Soak the surface with a small amount of cooking oil, heat in the oven or on the cooktop at max. 150 ° C.
Then allow to cool before wiping off excess oil.
Then always preheat the skillet for 5 minutes at minimum power
Lower the heat source so that the food does not hang. If this is the case, the cast is too hot.
Use the knobs as the handles heat up